Incorporated in 2005, Founders First Freedom is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that exists to foster, uphold, educate and promote the principles of religious liberty in any one or a combination of the following ways:
- By upholding the freedom of personal choice to adopt, not to adopt, or to change a religious belief.
- By upholding the individual’s right to speak in the determination of personal belief and in the advocacy of ideas.
- By upholding and educating individuals in the United States regarding the principle of separation of church and state and the freedom of the press as defined in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- By arousing public opinion concerning the importance of religious liberty as the fundamental human right through education and evangelistic dissemination.
- By educating the public and government representatives through all appropriate means and instrumentalities, including but not limited to publications, radio, television, internet, audio-visual presentations, lectures and seminars regarding the principles of religious liberty and its vulnerability within the United States of America.
Board of Directors
Michael Peabody, Esq. – President
Walter E. Carson, Esq. – Vice President
Alice Farley – Secretary / Treasurer
Kent Hansen, Esq.